Sign Up for a YouTube Account and Let the Fun Begin
With an Android smartphone or tablet, you can watch YouTube wherever you have an internet connection and this should not be a problem any longer. As you probably already know up to this point, you don’t need an account to watch YouTube videos, but this definitely helps.
With a YouTube account, you can save videos to watch later, watch the best movies on YouTube, set up your YouTube home page with your favorite YouTube channels, and receive customized recommendations for YouTube videos to watch, watch YouTube Live and much, much more.
I am sure that his huge list convinced you, so waste no more time.
Here’s what you have to do in order to sign up for a free YouTube account:
Sign Up for a YouTube Account and let the fun begin:
- First of all, open YouTube using your favorite browser on your Android device;
- Click on Sign Up at the top of the screen;
- Enter your information as requested;
- From there, start to customize your YouTube account and get the best from this; for example, when you log in to YouTube, you will immediately see a Recommended section of videos that the site selected for you because you viewed similar videos in the past. Beneath that section are selections of recently uploaded videos, movie trailers, as well as popular channels in various categories;
- You can also click YouTube Movies in the left navigation panel or the Movie tab in the Browse Channels screen in order to open the movie selection screen. If you don’t see the movie you want, then use the search field at the top of the screen to search for it;
- You may also watch YouTube Live which can be found in the Live tab of the Browse Channels screen. YouTube is full of surprises and offers live streaming news, concerts, sports and more. You can see what’s featured, what’s currently playing live and even what’s upcoming;
- You may also save YouTube Videos to watch at a later time. For that, you have to exit full screen if you are watching in full-screen mode, stop the video and then, feel free to scroll down to the row of icons beneath the video. Now, you have to click the Add to icon, click the box next to Watch Later to save the video to the Watch Later playlist. When you are ready to watch the saved videos, go to the navigation panel at the left of the screen and click Watch later. The screen that opens displays all your saved videos, so simply click the one you want to watch.