Learn to Solve Galaxy S9 Plus GPS Not Accurate Problem
Your Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus smartphone comes with various features, but one of the most used is the Location services. What this does is allowing your smartphone to keep you pinpointed on a map for when you visit a particular place, access Google maps and use certain apps or games. After all, almost every app uses location services these days, a lot of them helping you to get better content based on your area and things are no different on the handset that you own.
However, things don’t always go as planned. No one likes the idea of being stranded in the middle of a new place they are not well aware of trying to look for directions and asking help from others. When you encounter a problem with your GPS, it can be absolutely anything from the Android GPS not working at all or the GPS showing a strange location that has nothing to do with the reality.
Is this happening on your Galaxy S9 Plus too? Then, I am sure of the fact that you are looking for a way to solve Galaxy S9 Plus GPS Not Accurate issue and I like how you see things. After all, there’s no chance to let things this way.
Learn to Solve Galaxy S9 Plus GPS Not Accurate Problem:
- First of all, you should toggle tour GPS. The quickest way to solve your problem is to toggle the GPS, as it gets a chance to refresh itself. You can turn the GPS On or Off from the notifications shade of your phone. Do you see the GPS icon? You have to switch it Off and wait for a few seconds before switching it back on;
- Also activate the High Accuracy mode. I am sure that a simple change of settings is not at all a complicated one and besides that, this often solves the problem. Here’s what you must do:
- Start by going to the Settings;
- Then, tap on location;
- Make sure that you have it turned on in the first place;
- You have to choose the high accuracy option available and see if the issue persists.
- Do you have many third-party apps installed on your phone, that usually rely on the GPS function? You should better find all the apps using the GPS feature and then clear all their cache. For that, go to Settings then tap on Application Manager. In the Application Manager, clear the cache;
- Another effective tip is to remove the phone case, in case of having one. The case that you think that protects your handset can actually cause an obstruction for the GPS. If your problem is fixed when the case is removed, then you know that the case was the culprit, so think of another option and until then, don’t use a case at all;
- The last resort is to perform a factory reset of your Galaxy S9 Plus smartphone. This is very effective when you have tried everything and nothing worked. Don’t get scared by the idea, but backup your data first and then, find the way into Settings. Now, you must tap the Backup & Reset option, proceed to Reset Device and simply select the Reset Everything option.