Officially Sign Up for YouTube Music on Android
While there are many apps that stream music, Google Play Music is Google’s own music service and it’s the best of all. In fact, Google owns two of the most popular music destinations, in the form of YouTube and Google Play Music, so I am not at all surprised that you are looking for a way to officially sign up for YouTube Music on Android.
Google Play Music is a streaming service that allows users to stream up to 50,000 of their own songs for free across most platforms, besides the fact that listen to curated stations, while paid users to stream up to 40 million songs in their streaming library. Before you can sign up for YouTube Music and enjoy the full experience, you’ll need to first download the app.
Doing so is as simple as it follows, so do not hesitate to let me be your guide:
Officially Sign Up for YouTube Music on Android:
- At first, you must open the Google Play Store;
- Search for YouTube Music and tap on the first result;
- Tap the green Install button;
- Once the app is done downloading, you can launch it by tapping the green Open button or by finding and tapping on the new YouTube Music icon in your app drawer;
- Now, with YouTube Music downloaded on your Android device, you can finally start the sign up for the service, so tap the blue Sign In button;
- Then, tap the Google account you want to use with YouTube Music;
- Tap on your profile icon at the very top right of the app;
- Now, you’ll be directed to your Account page, so tap the large Get YouTube Red banner at the bottom of the screen;
- Tap the blue Try It Free button;
- Next, it’s time to enter your payment details;
- Once the payment goes through, all you must do is to tap the red Let’s Go button.
That is how you can officially sign up for YouTube Music. Got any questions about this procedure for your Android device? Sound off in the comments below!