Install Fitbit 2.51 APK on Android
The popular Play Store is a one-stop shop for most of us. And this should come as no surprise as long as Google’s massive repository of apps, games and all things digital is the biggest that you can find and here you’ll probably discover everything you need. Or at least almost everything. For example, some complain that the latest Fitbit 2.51 isn’t available on their region, but this should be no problem.
You may install Fitbit 2.51 APK on your Android device right now, via the detailed steps from below. There’s a reason that installing APKs from unknown sources is switched off by default in Android: it’s unsafe to download random APKs from the web and install them on your phone. So, any time you’re using the Internet and feel like getting more, you should take care to download content only from sources that you know as the one from below.
The latest update of Fitbit includes sharing of important articles along with other URLs into the Feed to let your loved ones know what’s inspiring you and share useful health or fitness tips and tricks. And it is easier than ever to create before and after charts to celebrate progress of your fitness journey, while the fixed bugs reported from the users have been mostly solved.
How to Install Fitbit 2.51 APK on your Android Device:
- Download Fitbit 2.51 APK;
- Copy it to your phone;
- If it’s your first time installing an App outside Google Play, you’re greeted with: “Install blocked. For security, your phone is set to block installation of applications not obtained from Play Store” message as you try to install. To solve that, navigate to Setting > Security, check the option “Unknown sources”, confirm your option by taping OK on the prompt message and select “Trust”;
- Then, with your favorite Android file explorer, go to the location where the APK is downloaded;
- Clicking on that will start the install process, and if required, will ask you to allow the app permissions to continue;
- Android will also ask to Install the app as new or overwrite the previous version retaining the data, so the choice is all yours.