How to Unlock Pattern Lock of your Xiaomi Phone
What can you do if you forget the pattern lock? You will probably glance at that “Phone has been locked try again in 119 Minutes” error on the lock screen and I know that it isn’t a pleasant feeling, but it’s time to take action. Is your Redmi/Mi Phone locked for good? Of course that it isn’t it!
Don’t worry, today I will show you how to unlock Pattern Lock from your Xiaomi Redmi or Mi phone. Yes, the procedfure here detailed has been tested and it is currently working for all Xiaomi devices and no unlock bootloader procedures or complicated downloads are required! This is actually the easiest process to unlock your device and it comes as the ideal help for all those who have forgotten password, Forget pattern lock or screen lock on one of their the Xiaomi devices.
So, stop feeling so bad about it, but take action right now!
How to Unlock Pattern Lock of your Xiaomi Phone:
- At first, you need to boot your Xiaomi smartphone in Fastboot Mode, so switch it off;
- Then, you have to press Power on + Volume Down;
- You are in the Fastboot Mode now, so move on to the next step of the procedure;
- Download Mi Password Remover;
- Download links right away and extract it on your computer. In the Extracted folder you will find some files which are adb.exe, AdbWinApi.dll, AdbWinUsbApi.dll & Mi Reset.bat;
- Establish a connection between the phone and computer;
Now, you must run “Mi Reset.bat“. As soon as you press any key, the process will run and be sure of the fact that it will remove existing pattern lock of your phone;
- Run “adb.exe” and enter the following command to Reboot the phone normally: fastboot reboot.
Have you done these already? Congrats! This means that you have just unlocked the phone using the method here presented.
And in case of experiencing any issues or queries regarding the guide above, then feel free to let me know down below. I am always happy to help!