Download Samsung Experience 10 Theme on Galaxy Note 9 Device
OnePlus has released Oxygen OS 9.0 based on Android Pie for its latest flagship and Samsung is also working on their Samsung Experience 10, based on Android Pie. Don’t you want to get a taste of it and download the Samsung Experience 10 Theme on your own handset? Well, the Samsung Experience 10 Night Theme APK is now available for download on your Note 9 device, so what are you waiting for? Let me be your guide one more time!
The theme that I am telling you about is based on the leaked Samsung Experience 10 based on Android Pie. As you imagine, the UI has now been ported to certain Samsung devices, including yours and it is a joy to get a perfect black theme, as a part of the stock look and feel that you want.
It might come with a few bugs here and there too, but that’s understandable, right? For example, when your apps get updated to a newer version, some of the icons, if previously changed by the theme, don’t always display properly, but you know better than anyone if such issues could make you stay away from the theme itself or not.
Note that the theme is supported only on your handset running Android Oreo and it is not meant for Nougat. Even more, if the theme does not show up in the Themes app after installation, try installing again – this happened to many users and yes, be sure that it will eventually work. And the theme says trial version but in fact, it is a full version.
Download Samsung Experience 10 Theme on Galaxy Note 9 Device:
- At first, enter into Settings;
- Go to the Wallpapers and Themes option;
- Then, go to the Theme Store app and apply the default theme. Skip this step if you are already on the default theme;
- Download the envPIE4OREO_NightTheme.apk;
- Install it (you must first enable Unknown Sources in Settings);
- Go to the Theme Store app again and you should now see the newly installed theme here;
- At this point, just apply the trial. Even though it says trial, this is actually the full theme, so you’ve made no mistake;
- Once installed, reboot your Note 9 device.