Enable 4K@60 FPS Video Recording on Xiaomi Poco F1
Even if Xiaomi Poco F1 revolutionized the Indian market through its insane value factor, some users have complained about something. The 4K recording is not available by default and we all want a taste of it. So, of course, we have to follow the path of rooting to get it enabled. To make things easier, XDA developer defcomg has created a Magisk module.
All you need to do is to simply flash this module through magisk Manager. Then, your wish will come true.Just like that! You can find the download link for the Magisk module below, along with the detailed guide to install it. So, my advice is not to waste any more time!
Don’t start before making sure that:
- Your Poco F1 is rooted with latest Magisk;
- You won’t hold a handset with zero battery in the middle of the procedure. Therefore, charge it properly before performing any modification;
- You should also take a complete backup of your device before installing any mods. It’s better to be ready for any potential error than regretting later skipping this step.
Note: I will not be held responsible for any incidental bricking of your handset during the procedure. Follow this guide carefully at your own discretion.
How to Enable 4K@60 FPS Video Recording on Xiaomi Poco F1:
- First of all, you have to take the magisk module file;
- Transfer it to your device storage;
- Launch Magisk Manager;
- Then, pull the side menu drawer by tapping the hamburger menu button in the top-left;
- You can now head over to the Modules section;
- Up next, it’s time to tap on the yellow + button at the bottom;
- You are ready to select the downloaded magisk module;
- To complete the installation process, simply reboot your device.
We all want to get the best out of this Xiaomi device and it is always easy to do it these days. You can find similar guides here, on AndroidFlagship and just let us know if there’s anything that you cannot find. We are eager to help!