Factory Reset or Hard reset your Oppo Realme C1 through Settings Menu
Is your Oppo Realme C1 slow, freezing, not responsive, responding incorrectly, or can’t you simply remember the phones password? You’re in luck! There is a powerful option available, and that is to perform a hard reset, also known as a factory reset on your smartphone. And just as always, AndroidFlagship is here to teach you how to reset your Android device to its original factory settings.
Please note that a hard reset should only be used when every other attempt to reset your phone has failed. There are also times when a soft reset helps you solve the problem you are experiencing, so don’t rush into anything. If this wasn’t the solution, the procedure here waits for you.
Factory reset can solve a number of problems from your device like fixing any crashed software issue, removing bugs and glitches, virus and malware programs, along with any unwanted. Slow performance can be sorted out too. And besides that, if you want to sell your device, you must hard reset it to protect its private data.
How to get ready?
- Do not forget to back up the data of your Oppo Realme C1 first since the process removes all of the data from the internal storage of your handset. Returning it to the original factory settings is the key to your problem, so don’t be surprised to hear that;
- Hard resets do not affect though the data stored on your Oppo Realme C1 memory card. If you would like to delete the content of your memory card, simply go to Settings > Storage > SD Card > Format;
- At the same time, we also recommend that your battery is at least 70% charged when you perform a hard reset.
The easiest process to factory reset the device is using its setting menu. When your device is in working stage, you can only use this option.
Factory Reset or Hard reset your Oppo Realme C1:
- Open the Settings menu of your device;
- Over there, scrolling down the screen, you will see the Backup and Reset option. Tap on the Factory Data Reset and Reset Phone;
- You will now be asked to enter the Passcode and then to Erase Everything. You know what you have to do;
- Now that you have selected the above options, select the option to reboot your phone;
- This may take a few minutes to completely reset your Oppo device. Please refrain from interfering during this process by forcing power off as this may lead to damaging the handset. You can later restore the data of your device and get the fresh start you were after.