LG’s newest smartphone is the choice for so many buyers out there and I am not at all surprised to see that. Some involve hardware, and others have to do with all those little tricks hidden in the software. If you want to be a G5 master as well, you’ll need to know the best, so here I am to present you some of the coolest LG G5 tips and tricks.
By default, the device has shortcuts for voice search, phone, and camera on the lock screen. I don’t deny the fact that these choices are handy for most people, but I am also aware of the fact that they might not be your first choice.
If you think the same too, then don’t hesitate to choose your own apps to launch from the lock screen. LG allows you to add up to five shortcuts to the lock screen, but there is something that I must tell you about from the start. It seems that they will only appear on the lock screen if you use one of the “None” or “Swipe” screen lock methods, or if Smart Lock is currently active.
Put New Shortcuts on the LG G5 Lock Screen:
- For the start, enter into Settings;
- Then, go to Lock screen;
- Scroll down to Shortcuts. Remember that this option will only appear if you have the lock methods enabled;
- Simply tap on a shortcut;
- Then, all you have to do is to select the desired app from the list;
- Have you done that already? Good! Now, just hit Save to keep the changes!
Get the best out of your LG G5 and take advantage of these guides:
- How to Hard Reset the LG G5 in order to fix any of the problems that you might complain about: I am talking about force close errors, boot loops, battery drain, heating erros, lags and much more;
- Your fingerprint information must be registered and stored in your device if you want to use your fingerprints, so don’t hesitate to Setup Multiple Fingerprints on LG G5;
- Remove LG G5 Bloatware and enjoy the handset with your own apps instead of the one that LG or the carrier give you;
- Boot the LG G5 in Recovery Mode for making a hard reset, applying an OTA update,replacing the stock recovery with a custom recovery image and more;
- Do you love rooting? Then, root your LG G5 with Android Root Pro and I bet that you like it even more!