How do I Transfer Videos From Android to DVD? [Quick Convert]
There’s nothing better than spending quality time with your family and watching old home videos. Now that most people use their Android phones to take videos, it would be a shame to have them only on your device, far away from other members’ of the family eyes. Fortunately, there are ways to transfer videos from your Android phone to a DVD for your entire family to enjoy.
Don’t you know what tool to use? Well, my top recommendation is none other than Wondershare DVD Creator. This supports Windows10/8/7/Vista/XP/2003 and Mac system too and it can make your wish come true.
Use it to directly add your phone videos and burn to DVD, Blu-ray disc, Data disc, DVD folder in a few simple steps.
Let me show you the way:
Learn How to Transfer Android Phone Videos to DVD:
- Download Wondershare DVD Creator on your PC;
- Install it with no hesitation;
- Then, just choose the option Create a DVD Video Disc;
- Connect your Android phone to your computer via the original USB cable;
- Up next, click the + icon in the center of the interface. A file explorer will appear to allow you to browse and add phone videos from your Android handset directly;
- You may also drag and drop phone videos to the interface;
- Once videos are added, they will appear as thumbnails on the left pane;
- You can also customize your phone videos before burning, click the pencil-like icon to open Video Editor window where allows you to crop and trim videos, apply effects, add watermarks and much more;
- Go wild and don’t forget to click OK to save the changes;
- You may also select from multiple template designs on the Menu tab;
- Check the video creation before burning by click the Preview tab. If you want further changes, then go to the Source tab or Menu tab and make adjustments;
- Click the Burn tab and a Settings window will open;
- Now, you can insert a blank disc into your computer and select the Burn to disc option;
- Just enter Disc label and choose other parameters;
- Then, hit the Burn button to start burning phone videos to DVD.
That way, your memories are never lost on a SD card, and you can relive your favorite moments over and over again.