How to Boot your Honor 9 Lite in Fastboot Mode
Android has variety of useful boot modes which are made available to the user. Some of them are used to troubleshoot software related issues, others enable you to unlock the bootloader or to gain access to other special boot modes and today I have a special guide for you on how to boot your Honor 9 Lite in Fastboot Mode.
There are cases when someone is completely new to Android though, or completely new to tinkering with Android, so such a guide is a must since is directly related to getting the basics. Therefore, whether you are a noob, basic or advanced user, you need to be aware of certain things about your device and this isn’t a procedure to run of.
Most guide articles found on this site require you to reboot your Android device into Recovery, Fastboot or Download mode for the procedure to carry out and since you want the best for your Honor 9 Lite, I could only advice you to waste no more time. Booting your Honor 9 Lite Fastboot mode is a must in processes like unlocking the bootloader, flashing boot/recovery image, so get ready:
How to Boot your Honor 9 Lite in Fastboot Mode (method 1):
- At the very beginning, switch off the Honor 9;
- Then, you need to hold the Volume Down button of your Honor 9 Lite;
- While holding the button, connect your smartphone to the PC by using micro USB cable;
- Release the button only when you see a white colored screen with Android bot.
How to Boot your Honor 9 Lite in Fastboot Mode (method 2):
- To start the procedure, make sure USB debugging is enabled on the phone;
- Up next, connect Honor 9 Lite to the PC using the USB cable;
- Go to the folder where the ADB/Fastboot binaries are present and hold the SHIFT key on the keyboard and right-click on an empty space;
- Select Open PowerShell window here;
- Confirm that the phone is detected via the command: adb devices;
- Accept any prompts on the device’s screen;
- Finally, boot Honor 9 Lite Fastboot Mode using: adb reboot bootloader;
- The phone should reboot and enter Fastboot Mode.
You have succeeded to boot your Honor 9 Lite fastboot mode. If this tutorial helped you in any way, please consider sharing it with others. You are not the only one looking for help!