Pixel 3: Have Driving Mode Turn On Automatically
Google is giving the Google Pixel 3 a tempting set of exclusives that users simply love. I am talking about Playmoji, photography tricks like we never imagined and easy access to Android Auto.
Available exclusively on the Pixel 3 lineup, Driving Mode will surprise you. Don’t tell me that you have never decided to give it a try! It would be a shame to keep on doing things this way. This gives the familiar option for turning on Do Not Disturb, but also the new ability to Open Android Auto, so you must learn more about it.
What does it do, to be more precise? Using this option, users can choose how they would like the phone to decide when to engage the car system. This can happen when the device connects to Bluetooth or when driving is detected based on traveling speed.
Have Driving Mode Turn On Automatically:
- First of all, you need to open the Settings app;
- Then, tap Connected devices > Connection preferences > Driving mode;
- Tap Behavior;
- Up next, in order to use your phone while driving, tap Open Android Auto;
- Tap Turn on Automatically;
- If you connect to your car via Bluetooth, then you know what you have to do. Just tap When connected to Bluetooth. Then, feel free to pick your car;
- If your car doesn’t work with Bluetooth, then you don’t need to worry. Just tap When driving is detected and there’s no issue here;
- Also note that your Pixel 3 will automatically disengage Android Auto when one of the following criteria are met:
- If your Bluetooth connection with your car is disconnected;
- When you are walking with your Google Pixel 3 smartphone for more than 30 seconds;
- If your phone hasn’t moved at all for more than ten minutes.
So, what do you have to say about Driving Mode turning On automatically on your Google Pixel handset? Will you keep on using it or was it just a one time attempt? Let me know your opinion in the comments area or use the contact form for that.