How to Remotely Erase all Content Present on your Galaxy S10E
The time leading up to the launch of the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus and S10E was plagued with leaks, leaving little mystery around the phones and their features. You just had more time deciding that the S10E is what you want. And this simply makes your current situation even more difficult to accept. Assuming that you’ve lost it, Samsung’s Find My Mobile feature is here to help.
If you signed into your Samsung account when you first set up the phone, then it’s already set up. So, I bet that you’ve tried them all. I am talking about locating it, even using Ring My Device or locking it and assigning a message with a reward. In such a case, let me add that Find My Mobile lets you remotely delete all the information on the device.
Your personal information cannot be recovered after using this feature. And after using the Factory Data Reset option you will no longer be able to use the Find My Mobile service. But, what other option is there left for you? It’s time to think of the safety of your personal data, so let us move on to the guide on how to remotely erase all content present on your handset:
- Open Android Find my Device on the browser of your PC;
- Sign in right away;
- Select the device you want to locate. If your device is active and connected to the internet you will see its location on the map;
- Then, a popup will also provide a series of actions to take on the lost device, including Erase data;
- You might not like the sound of it, but it’s time to click the Erase data option;
- Then, select Factory data reset;
- Enter your Samsung account password;
- Lastly, click OK to confirm the wipe;
- Note that if the phone is offline, then the wipe will occur when it next goes online.
Before leaving this page, we want to remind you that if you are looking for solutions to a Galaxy S10E issue, you can contact us by using the contact form or the comments area. When describing your issue, please be as detailed as possible and wait for our response. We never let your requests answered.