Easily Delete Fingerprints on Galaxy S10E Device
The Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus fingerprint sensor sits underneath the display on the front of the screen, and once the Fingerprint sensor is set up to recognize your biometric data, you can confirm your identity and unlock your device simply by placing your finger on the fingerprint guide. Things are not so different on your Galaxy S10E phone, even if it uses an Electrostatic Fingerprint Scanner on the Power button instead.
And with the entire Galaxy S10 line, there are no more than 4 fingerprints that can be added, no matter what you might want to do and how many you have planned adding. If you want add a new one and there’s no slot available for it, you must delete a previously registered fingerprint. And I don’t even want to mention all those situations when the scanner may struggle to recognize one of your fingers.
For the fingerprint scanner to operate, hands must always be clean and free of moisture, dirt, oil, lotion, etc. These might sometimes give you a hard time, I know it. and the issues extend to having no other way but to remove the stock screen or taking off your gloves.
Whatever your reason is, removing a saved fingerprint on the Galaxy S10E is as easy as adding one. Simply follow the steps below to do it.
How to Easily Delete Fingerprints on Galaxy S10E Device:
- From a Home screen, you have to swipe up or down from the center of the display to access the apps screen;
- Open the Settings app;
- Then, it’s time to tap Biometrics and security;
- Up next, hit Fingerprints;
- You must now enter your PIN, pattern or password;
- Just tap the registered fingerprint you intend to delete now;
- Tap Remove from the upper-right;
- Then, you must simply review the disclaimer and tap Remove once again.
Congrats! You have completed the procedure! Let me know if you need any help or questions about the operation above or your handset in general. It’s my job to help you figure it out!